in Rua-das-Trinas in the Lapa district
13 km from Lisbon airport.
2 km from Cais-do-Sodré train station.
17 km from the sea.
A few metres from the famous Clube-de-Jornalistas (The Press Club restaurant) and the Convento-das-Bernardas Residence (a restored 16th century monastery).
|Surface :||150 m²|
|Number of floors of the building :||7|
|Ceiling height :||3,10 m|
|Number of main rooms :||1|
|Number of bedrooms :||2|
|Number of bathrooms :||2|
|Parking spaces :||2|
Geometric lines reflect the tastes of the 1930’s and 1940’s. They create a simple, minimalist link, well dosed with the most contemporary trends as is illustrated not only by the building but also by the flat itself. This relationship has been endorsed in the redesigning of the interior layout to let in a maximum of light and to make it more functional. The vast, communal, outdoor terrace is a haven that can be immediately accessed by adults and children alike. The river Tagus, at the end of the street, provides a permanent show with the continually changing hues of its blue water.
850 000 €
More informationThe properties shown here are sold by our exclusive foreign partners, please let us know should you wish to be put in contact with them.
NB: The above information is not only the result of our visit to the property; it is also based on information provided by the current owner. It is by no means comprehensive or strictly accurate especially where surface areas and construction dates are concerned. We cannot, therefore, be held liable for any misrepresentation.